A Complete Erotic Massage (for Men or Women)
Author: Society for Human SexualityFiled in: how-to, sex, massage
1. Start by setting the space. The room should be warm enough for someone to be comfortable lying down naked in it (at least 78 degrees). Play some soft music, and possibly burn some incense. Turn off any phones and put a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door. The room lights should be low or off, and candles should be lit if possible.
2. Letting the receiving partner take a hot bath or sit in a steam room or sauna before the massage is a good idea - this will open the pores and make the massage feel twice as nice.
3. If you can take your sheets, blankets, and/or towels out of the dryer just before beginning your massage, they will be warm and feel wonderful to the receiving partner.
4. Do a sort of "interview" with your partner if necessary. Ask them about any fantasies they have (which you can incorporate into "hot talk" later), if they're ticklish anywhere, if any part of their body is injured, etc. Ask how they masturbate. Learning whether they like G-spot stimulation, prostate stimulation, and/or vibrators is valuable.
5. Have the receiving partner start out face down, lying on the sheet and blanket. Remind him or her to breathe slowly and regularly. Place your hands on the receiving partner's upper and lower back, asking that person to imagine with each breath sinking lower and lower into the table. Rest like this for a little while.
6. Take a long feather. Say, "I'm going to run a feather over your back. Put all your awareness into the place where the feather is touching you." Slowly run the feather up and down your partner's body.
7. Take a fur mitten. Tell your partner to "Just enjoy this sensation." Run it all over their body.
8. Start your massage on your partner's back. Proceed to his or her neck, legs, and feet. Kiss the back of your partner's neck every once in a while.
9. Have your partner turn over, possibly offering an eye pillow if the room is too bright. Run the fur mitten over the front of their body.
10. Massage the front of your partner's feet and legs.
11. Tease your partner's genitals, inner thighs and/or nipples.
12. Massage your partner's abdomen.
13. Massage your partner's arms and hands.
14. Circle your partner's nipples with your palms, keeping your mouth by his or her ear. Take this opportunity to say anything sexy and encouraging that comes to mind. Let your body language reflect the fun you are having.
15. Use teasing, brushing strokes over your partner's genitals. Tell your partner to "Imagine an arousing heat slowly building in your genitals and spreading outwards."
16. Do genital massage, to orgasm(s) if possible or desired. Many women will also enjoy it if a vibrator is gracefully included as part of this.
17. Cover your partner with a blanket and rest your hands on his or her heart and genitals. Rest like this for a while.
- The Clitoris: A how to of sorts by Author Unknown
- Masturbation by Tamar Love
- Giving Erotic Massage by Unknown
- Clips and Clamps by Author Unknown
- Hair bondage by Author Unknown
No comments yet. Be the first!